Faculty and students at Fairfield University, Connecticut USA, tell us about their
A MESSAGE FROM TZ IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19
To our valued customers and business partners
At TZ, we pride ourselves on making responsible decisions about the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers and suppliers.
Over the last several weeks, we have been busy implementing our business continuity plans to ensure that we can continue to operate and provide on-going sales, services and support during these challenging times.
Specifically, we have implemented the following measures across all our regional operations:
❯ As a number one objective, the majority of our employees have been set up to work effectively from home during normal business hours of operation.
❯ For those employees that need to work at our office locations. we have implemented staggered staffing schedules to mitigate the risk of infection and the potential impact on our workforce.
❯ In addition, we have implemented international and domestic travel bans on any form of public transportation. Where employees need to work at our office locations, the Company has offered on-site or near-site car parking to support staff to drive to and from work as needed.
❯ As a business, we are complying with all local, state and government requirements for social distancing.
❯ We remain fully operational, working closely and communicating on a regular basis with our suppliers to keep our customers informed of any changes that might impact lead-times or the delivery of our products. At this stage, it remains business as usual.
Our senior leadership team are closely monitoring the status of the outbreak and are empowered to proactively act to mitigate any risk that could adversely impact our supply chain continuity or our capacity to sell, service and support our products in our markets.
The future of locking and fastening
Think SMArt. Think TZ.
With the advent of the Internet and the convergence of multiple technologies, such as wireless communication, embedded systems, wireless sensor networks, and micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS), a new era is emerging which is known as the Internet of Things or IoT.
The vision of IoT is for virtually all objects around us to be able to communicate with each other, exchange information and work in synergy to significantly improve our lives … in terms of convenience, comfort, productivity, efficiency and security.
TZ Limited is at the forefront of electronic locking device development. Over the past 15 years, TZ’s intelligent, remotely actuated locking devices have been deployed in aerospace, military and automotive applications. TZ SMArt Devices can sense, act, lock and audit activity based on secure instructions delivered on-line. This enables rich data collection and diagnostic abilities.
Working together intelligently, a network of TZ SMArt Devices can offer a secure environment and provide a complete, real time view of the state of that protected environment. The ability to track behavior of people, things and data through space in real-time provides enhanced situational awareness which will allow the creation of more effective and efficient operating conditions and workflow practices.
TZ STOCK WATCH
Latest ASX Announcements
- 11/12/15 Major Partnership with US Workplace Solutions Provider
- 24/11/15 Annual General Meeting
- 23/11/15 Results of Meeting AGM 23 November 2015
- 12/11/15 Wilson HTM Rapid Insights Conference
- 29/10/15 TZ Limited Appendix 4C - Quarter ended 30 September 2015
- 22/10/15 Notice of Annual General Meeting/Proxy Form
- 29/09/15 TZ Limited Appendix 4G
- 29/09/15 Annual Report
- 29/09/15 Purchase Orders for Day Locker Management System for KPMG
- 16/09/15 Market Briefing September 2015
- 28/08/15 Preliminary Final Report
- 26/08/15 TZ Enters Purchase Agreement for ADAM Locker Banks
- 30/07/15 Appendix 4C - quarterly
- 17/06/15 FY2015 Revenue Guidance
- 29/05/15 TZ Enters into Enterprise Supply Agreement with Westpac
- 18/05/15 New Purchase Commitment from Singapore Post
- 18/05/15 P-POPs to be Piloted by Singapore Post
- 29/04/15 Shareholder Update & Appendix 4C - March Quarter 2015
- 27/03/15 Memorandum of Understanding with Spacesaver Corporation
- 19/03/15 Change in substantial holding
One of the world’s largest US based biotechnology firms is leveraging TZ