TZ announces the release of TZ Centurion 4.0 – with fast web browser interface and an API web service for managing aspects of the system from an external source.
TZ Centurion™ Server is the main software component in the TZ Centurion System, which is a state-of-the-art, IP based electronic access control and environmental monitoring system designed specifically for the micro-protection of data center cabinets.
- Modern, fast web browser interface
- Aggregator of TZ hardware such as bridges, locking devices, sensors and card readers
- Centralised management of RFID card access to devices
- Monitoring of Alarms and Events
- Configuration and Management of People, Organizations, Cards and User accounts
- Remote unlocking and opening
- Various reports on key aspects of the system
- Enterprise features such as:
- Importing of user details from AD
- SNMP support (version 1, 2 or 3)
- An API web service for managing aspects of the system from an external source
- Publishing of alarms and events externally
- Support for large scale deployments with multiple load balanced TZ Centurion Server instances communicating with a distributed cache service